Sapphire Moonlight
Oh when I look at you
All my blues fly away
You light up a smile on my face
Making my soul twirl & twirk
Boy you are so magical !
Shining with all your blemishes
When thedthe eats you away
You shrink & hideaway at days
But you come back on so flamboyantly
Brighten up thewthe with your endless light
Making your lil frnds twinkle shy
Your face is a work of art
A one of a kind beauty
Caressing people's heart like
a gentle breeze kissing flower petals
My heart has not been mine so long
Why are you so far far away
Acting so distant & aloof
Won't you come closer
& Look me in my eyes
Sweep me off my feet
& Dance with me all night
I wanna get lost with you
Come be with me until the night fades
I wish I could sneak you home
& Hold you in ma hands all night
& watch you sleep without a blink
So entranced with your charm
My lovely ball of joy❣️

Comments
Post a Comment